Who Are We?
Creating an account on Panier Québécois gives you access to our loyalty program which you can use to get a 2% discount rate for every order made via our website! Being a loyal customer really pays off!
Once you accumulate $5, you can get that discount directly on our checkout page. You will also receive our exclusive offers and will stay up to date on our latest news, giveaways and more. Make the most of it!
1. Creating an account is as easy as pie! On the Panier Québécois website, click the user icon in the upper right corner of your screen or click the following link: https://panierquebecois.ca/en/mon-compte/
2. Fill in the necessary information in the “Register” section and click the green button called “Register” to confirm.
3. You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link received to confirm your account.
1. On Panier Québécois’ website, click the User icon in the upper right corner of your screen or visit the following link : https://panierquebecois.ca/en/mon-compte/
2. Click the “Lost your Password” button
3. Enter your email address or username in the dedicated space and click “Reset Password”
4. You will receive an email with a link. Click on the link and change your password.
We do! For each friend who will place an order using your link, you will receive a $10 discount.
Your friend will also receive $10 off their first order, a real win-win!
To learn more, go to “My Account”!
We have many options available! You can receive your order on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays and pick between :
1. Home delivery. All you need to do is pick a day and a delivery window. Get free shipping on all orders over $100.
2. Pickup point delivery. Choose your pickup point and get free shipping. https://panierquebecois.ca/en/#zone
3. Market pickup. You can pick up your order for free at Panier Québécois! We are located at the entrance of the Jean-Talon market. Our address is 7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3.
Absolutely! Whether it is a surprise or not, you can place an order for someone else. You can even add a little note by clicking on the “Notes” section during checkout. Our team will be pleased to transmit it! Make sure you add the individual's shipping address at the order confirmation stage.
We currently offer three shipping day options. You may receive your order on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Our delivery slots are from 1:30-6:30pm or 5-10pm. You have up until 6pm the day before to receive your order the next day.
Home deliveries are $5 for orders of less than $100 and are free on all orders above $100.
If no one answers the door, your delivery person will try to give you a call and then leave your order wherever it makes the most sense. You can also leave a note during your delivery requesting we leave your order with a neighbor for example.
Other Useful Information
We make sure to disinfect your baskets, to wear masks in our warehouse and to follow all health guidelines from Health Canada. We, however, recommend you wipe up your basket with a disinfecting liquid and that you wash your hands after receiving your order.